Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Sonic Adventure DX Impressions

  1. #21
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Big's levels ain't that bad. You people just lack uber skillz!

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's not that I suck at it; I admit I'm far from being the best but I can get through it. The problem is 1) I hate fishing, and 2) That fishing thing sucks, it's buggy and frustrating. Not to mention the character Big is... questionable, to say the least. Oh and they really really need new voices for... everyone? Ok, but the ones who really need it are Big and Tails.

    Other than that, Sonic Adventure is my favorite platform game and one of my favorite Dreamcast games of all time.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess that makes sense. And you're right, it is buggy. Would of been cool if you could use the fishing add on for it. May of worked better.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I loved taking Amy's mallet and smashing the robot. Ah, such fun...

    But anyway, I liked the scares you get with that robot following you everywhere. It's kind of like Nemmy chasing you around in RE3...(??)

  5. #25
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    XD XD XD XD a possible case of Plagiarims? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] indeed, i got also nervious when Zero is near..

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I hate Amy's levels, you go slow, and you can't take time out to just explore cause of that damn robot.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe Zero works for Umbrella... >_> <_< *runs away*

  8. #28
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I doubt that. Umbrella worked in genetics, where as, Zero doesn't even have an animal inside.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •